FROM MY LATEST NEWSLETTER

 

Important Update

FROM MY LATEST NEWSLETTER



Many of my subscribers are interested in the topic of God and women, so I have exported my subscriber list to Substack, where I focus on that topic. My articles posted there will be delivered via email directly to your inboxes.


Although God has called me to advocate for victims of abuse and for equality of the sexes within Christian homes and churches, I am not a “one-trick-pony.” God called me first to teach his Word. For over 40-years, through good times and bad, I have tried to be faithful to that calling. So, this list will remain the same as it has always been with general and multi-subject news and links.


As always, my subscribers are given the option in every update to hang with me or not. I truly appreciate ALL my subscribers and look forward to hearing your comments, questions, and insights. I invite you to join the conversation with me by simply replying to these emails.


Help spread the good word. Forward this update to friend, share on social media, and invite others to subscribe!


What’s Happening

I have been attending Tru-School at the TRU316 Foundation, learning and meeting with other like-minded Christians. I am proud to partner with the work of Joy and Bruce Flemming in “Truing the verse of Genesis 3:16,“ and I encourage Christians [who believe the gender-based Christian caste system is wrong] to put their money where their mouths are and begin to financially support efforts to effect positive change within our churches, seminaries, and para-church organizations. A good way to do that is to partner with the TRU316 Foundation. For what it’s worth, they have my whole-hearted endorsement.


My latest YT livestream, “The rapture in Acts 2.”


Starting a new YT series. Here’s a #short on why I am:Deconstructing the Danvers Statement.”


Upcoming (Time TBA)

Thrilled to be invited to participate in an event hosted by Laura, The Divine Dissident

No comments:

Post a Comment