ATTN READERS! How to Climb Out of the Kindle Unlimited Rabbit-Hole

 

Anyone but me falling down the Kindle Unlimited rabbit-hole, and not always finishing good books because we have too many good books in our library and keep adding more? 

To resolve that (while still adding great books), I found a solution that works for me. Maybe it will work for you.

To help me stay on task, I have started strategically using the "My Bookshelf" feature on Goodreads which allows me to update my progress on books I am currently reading. And it's working! 

Last week I filled "My Bookshelf" with many of the the books I currently own (print copy and Kindle Unlimited) that I haven't finished reading yet. Updating my progress as I went was motivating, and I finished two. I also left two well-deserved 5-star reviews. Goodreads makes that soooo easy. Going forward, my goal is to finish at least one book a week, maybe two. 

Are you a voracious reader? Do you subscribe to Kindle Unlimited for all those awesome free e-books but don't always finish reading them because another great book caught your attention and got added to your library? Give my Goodreads solution a try. Let me know how it works for you!


To receive Jocelyn's newsletters, subscribe HERE.

To receive an announcement from Amazon whenever a new book is released by Jocelyn Andersen, subscribe to Her Amazon author's page.

To Contact Me: Use the contact form in the sidebar to leave comments on my books or to reach me with questions or to request for me to come and speak at your group.


No comments:

Post a Comment