Read Along With Me!

 In my “on-track” daily Bible reading, I am reading and commenting on 1 Corinthians 14. As of this update, there are approximately five posts on the topic. I post daily and try to keep the posts short, limiting commentary to only one to two verses at a time. So I invite you to follow this blog.

Use the search bar (located at top of side-bar) to find the 1 Corinthians 14 posts or other posts I have on the Gifts of the Holy Spirit

If you don’t already have a systematic method of daily reading, Consider reading your Bibles along with me . I read my Bible every day always picking up today where I left off yesterday.

This is an excerpt from my latest newsletter announcing my study and commentary on 1 Corinthians 14. I'm currently posting daily articles on the gift of tongues [dealt with in that chapter]. I will send an announcement to my subscribers when start my reading of 2 Corinthians and will be posting daily thoughts on that chapter as well. If you would like to receive updates of when I begin a new topic [and other events!], subscribe HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment