Feminism


William said: I'm still waiting for a Feminist to explain to me how a biological man destroying a group of women in swimming benefits women.

My reply: William, and you are absolutely right.


The LGBTQ agenda is not a feminist agenda, it is LGBTQ. Calling every cause under the sun a "feminist agenda" does a great dis-service to feminism, which is simply "The advocacy of women's rights on the basis of equality of the sexes, and the theory of the political, economic, and social equality of the sexes." According to that definition, I am a feminist. 

What we are currently seeing in women's sports is a travesty.

I have written extensively on equality of the sexes. Here is one of my articles: https://jocelynandersen.blogspot.com/2016/08/conservatives-stop-painting-all.html


Woman this is WAR! Gender, Slavery & the Evangelical Caste System: Andersen, Jocelyn: 9780979429323: Amazon.com: Books

Interview with Jocelyn about the book

No comments:

Post a Comment