The Falcon and the Sparrow by M. L. Tyndall

Jesus is the only way, truth and life, and God is still on his throne even when bad things happen to good people--or when we can't make sense of personal tragedy. And let's not forget that all things do work together for good to those who love the Lord and are called according to his purpose. M. L. Tyndall's newest novel sports a remarkably courageous heroine (even when she's terrified!), who finds out all of the above are true. I truly appreciate the biblical integrity with which Tyndall writes and, as always, her wit and imagination. On a personal note: Mary Lu, you fairly cracked me up more than once while I was reading The Falcon and the Sparrow. I loved it. I love surprises too, and that was a nice plot twist you threw in for us, your faithful readers. I love your books and can't wait for the next one! For more info on M. L. Tyndall's The Falcon and the Sparrow visit http://www.mltyndall.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment