Christian Book Reviews

NOT ACCEPTING BOOKS FOR REVIEW AT THIS TIME. CHECK BACK LATER!

No bad reviews. How great is that!? I maintain my commitment to promoting good Christian books rather than criticizing the creative efforts of authors as they hone their crafts. 

That being said, I will read every book I receive but will only review those I can give stellar reviews for (the only exception to this being books received from Book Crash. They require a fair review for every book received--good, bad, or ugly). 

When I receive a book, I assume the above conditions have been read and agreed to before the book was mailed, so I ask that authors refrain from contacting me to ask if/when a review is forthcoming.

I will only respond to inquiries as to whether or not a book was received. If I post a review, I will contact the author or publisher with a link to the review[s]. 

Both Fiction and Non-Fiction will be accepted for review. No review does not mean a book is poorly written or a bad book, it simply means I was likely the wrong audience for the book.

Inspirational/Christian fiction books considered for review, include, but are not limited to: Mainstream fiction (both historical and contemporary), dystopian, mystery, suspense, thrillers, romantic suspense, and historical romance. Regardless of genre, I am interested in reading/reviewing character or plot-driven stories with strong clearly defined characters who challenge stereotypes.  

If a novel is well-written from a Christian world view, I want to read and review it!
 
I do not accept e-books for review. If you have a book you would like me to read and review, mail a paper back copy to:

One Way Press
Christian Book Review
113 Cotton Ct., Auburndale, FL 33823

Happy writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment